August 15, 2019
We need an experienced receptionist to join our existing team.
Duties will include:
* speaking to clients both in person and on the telephone
* using the computer daily to make appointments, record information and produce invoices
* making appointments and giving advice
* taking requests for prescriptions
* taking messages and passing on reliably
* taking and reconciling monies
* filing of paperwork
* keeping office and waiting area tidy
Must have recent experience of working in a busy office/reception preferably within a veterinary environment and be able to maintain a professional, pleasant and efficient manner whilst dealing with the various situations that a Veterinary Practice experiences every day.
Must be confident using a computer and numerate with a good standard of spelling and tidy handwriting. Must be competent in Microsoft Word and Excel.
The advertised role is mainly in Torquay but cover will be required at our branch surgeries so the successful applicant must be a driver/car owner. Those with previous experience of working in the animal industry will be given preference.
This is a full-time role with a minimum of 32 hours.
To apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com